Selective Dentistry - George Saliba DDS - Family Dentistry - Restorations - Corona Del Mar, CA
With the use of fluorides and an increase in patient awareness, tooth decay has significantly diminished over the years. However, teeth are still susceptible to decay, infection, and breakage and need to be restored back to health. Doctor Saliba uses modern technology and improved techniques which offer patients more options for restoring a tooth back to its natural shape, appearance and function.
Should your teeth ever require a restorative treatment, you can rest assured knowing Doctor Saliba will always discuss with you the available options, and recommend what he believes to be the most comfortable, least invasive treatment.
Reasons for restorative dentistry:
- Enhance your smile.
- Fill in unattractive spaces between teeth.
- Improve or correct an improper bite.
- Prevent the loss of a tooth.
- Relieve dental pain.
- Repair damaged and decayed teeth.
- Replace missing teeth.
- Replace old, unattractive dental treatments.
- Restore normal eating and chewing.